Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Friday, August 5, 2011

Introduction

I need your opinion....I haven't found the first one I wrote but here's another introduction that I wrote.....

'All that glitter is not gold' is a phrase this next group doesn't take to heart. Returning for their second year in a row is 'The Shiny Penny Syndrome.' They come to us from Pendleton, Oregon (and one from LaGrande, Oregon). This year the Shiny Penny is going to boot camp. This group of women have cleaned the streets of Pendleton picking up all sorts of coins...whether it's scarred, shiny, old, dirty, or beat up because like these coins these ladies at one point in their training have all felt like one of those coins. These ladies enjoy laughing, eating, and running (with other hobbies in between). With the support of their families and their community these ladies are here to complete the task while still making memories that will keep them laughing for years. Watch for these pennies on the road way and watch for the ones that make sudden stops, they don't just look for money in their own town....GO SHINY PENNIES!!!

I think my other one was better...what are your thoughts? Changes?

3 comments:

  1. Okay I already commented on here and it wasn't there, owell! Shelli I really like it you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Shelli. Thanks for doing that for us.

    ReplyDelete