Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coin Fairy





I have some pretty great kids, Chase has left coins in the driveway, Bryson finds money while out and about and gives it to me for the team and Kelsi puts money in my bag that sits on the counter with Shiny Penny written on it. The other morning my daughter, Braylie lined our sidewalk so as I would come out for my Tuesday morning run I would find money. When I talked to her about it she said she was hoping to find out where we were running so she could throw it at us but we get up too early for her. I'm thinking it's good it's too early for her because I can see bruises from her "chucking" coin at us! Thanks to my children, You're Awesome!!!

6 comments:

  1. Make sure you tell me if Braylie ever decides to get up early and come throw coins at us....I'll run with Stephanie and Sam that day:). Tell your family thanks for being so good to you and the shiny penny fund!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome shelli! Very cute! Tell braylie I have a very big porch that she fill up with coins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can fix the bruise problem with your kids throwing money, just make sure it's paper and we should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I think I have pretty great kids. The other day I stepped outside and Bryson was forming words on the sidewalk, he was not happy to see me, but he was proud of himself because he discovered he could form two words using one....."WOW" and "MOM"....seeing that this is from an almost 15 year old boy (who is never too WOW with his Mom) I was touched by his gesture! Thanks for the idea Jaime...I "throw" that out at them!

    ReplyDelete