Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lori Golze

I am eagerly anticipating my first Spokane-to-Sandpoint race, and my first opportunity to hang with the Shiny Pennies! I am currently working 12-hour days in India starting up a new chemical facility, and as such have a pretty poor race training schedule…did I mention that this race is not just for serious runners?! Other than overseas work and travel adventures, my husband Dan and I also enjoy kayaking, climbing, mountain biking, and back-country skiing. Originally from the mid-west, I've found my true home in the NW - a great base for these activities, as well as for meeting like-minded friends!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to our crazy little team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, we are going to have so much fun this summer! Nothing like running 20+ hours on no sleep with a van full of crazy ladies. I think you have to be a little crazy to be able to do these relay races but crazy makes life fun.

    ReplyDelete