Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wendy Wohlford


I am a new teammate this year for the S2S race. I am very excited to be a part of such a fun and welcoming group of women. Until I was asked if I would be interested in becoming a teammate I did not run at all. I definitely have a new respect for runners and am going to feel very accomplished after completing S2S!! I have one daughter who is the center of my life and who hopefully will be very proud of her mother at the end of this journey.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that even after knowing me in high school you still willingly agreed to run with us. You must be as crazy as the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Wendy! You will be a fun addition to the team. I love your ever positive attitude and willingness to prepare for the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, Jaime's friend Wendy from high school? It has been a long time! Good luck running with my crazy sisters/mom!

    ReplyDelete