Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Friday, June 17, 2011

Looks Aren't Everything


This money may be battered, bruised, and not much to look at but it's all the same to us....totally awesome! It doesn't matter if it's a penny or a dollar, we get so excited when we find money. When I was running today I kept thinking it be awesome to find a hundred dollar bill! Needless to say I didn't find a hundred dollar bill, but I was still tickled pink to find a beat up old dime and penny (the other money came from Thursday's run).

4 comments:

  1. a hundred dollar bill would be nice! I love that you keep the blog updated. I don't comment often but I am always checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the fifty I found was just a once in a lifetime deal. I will never quit looking though, it does help the miles go a little faster. I have to admit sometimes I get a little blurry eyed from looking so hard but I just blink a few times and I am good to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping the blog so much fun to follow Jai. I check it daily. I like the old beat up money we find the best. I has a personality and kind of looks like how I feel after a hard run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep looking for that $100 bill. I found one in Logan once! It was in the mall and I turned it in. Nobody ever claimed it so I got it!

    ReplyDelete