Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lee Ann Donovan


My name is Lee Ann Donovan and I am one of the what you would call run for fun runners (not so avid). I started about two years ago running and found that I enjoyed it mainly to loose weight then got with the Shiny Penny girls and really enjoyed our first Spokane to Sandpoint run and hope to be apart of the tradition every year we go. I also teach ZUMBA and really enjoy teaching this fun energetic dance class. My family consists of two daughters and a son. My oldest Patti Jo who also is one of the Shiny Penny's is getting married this summer so she is not going to be running with us but is going to drive the van (so she will be there in spirit and laughing at us or with us), Jaylee is the middle child and is on the High School Rythmic Mode Dance team for the first year, and then my son Jesse is busy with baseball (GO 11-12 year old All-Stars) I am cheering for all teams in Pendleton too ecspecially 10-11 year olds since we have two runners with sons on that team (Austin Zaugg and Tyler Chichester), football, and basketball.

Some of my other hobbies are reading, doing puzzles and enjoying spending time with my family. I work also at Westcorp Mortgage Group as a real estate loan officer, but you wouldn't know it because I am busy running, doing ZUMBA and chasing my kids in whatever sport or event they happen to be in. I want to thank John and my family for supporting my hobbies and hope to run for many more years. GO SHINY PENNY BOOTCAMP!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lee Annie! Nice bio. Looking forward to running together tomorrow morning for 8 short miles :) See you at court house at 6:00?

    ReplyDelete