Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kelley Spencer


Kelley is a returning teammate from last year's S2S race. Kelley is a Pendleton transplant, originally from Pocatello, Idaho. She moved here in 1995 to attend BMCC where she had a full ride basketball scholarship. She met her husband, Brad Spencer, in 1996 and they have been happily married since 1999. Together Kelley and Brad have four kids, 3 girls and a boy. Both Kelley and Brad enjoying doing anything related to sports, and have found that running is something they enjoy and can do together. Kelley has participated in many athletic events, including triathlons and a marathon on own to 5 & 10 k's.

8 comments:

  1. Quit hanging out at the honey buckets Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a true representation of pre race events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm assuming that is anti-bacterial you are rubbing into your hands?! ;) I'm with Buff Granny, you need better hang out spots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is sanitizer! Ask Jan why we had to go to the Honey Buckets!!! HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wouldn't have anything to do with waffles and lots of "butt"er would it?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I know, I know, I know! Pick me, pick me. I know why people go to honey buckets....yep that's right, #1 and #2 :0) Did I get it right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Jaime! But this particular time was to 'butt-er' up! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha ha! That is a good one Kelley. I wouldn't laugh so hard but I was there and it brought back such fun memories of you and Jan sharing your "butt"er.

    ReplyDelete