Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jan Zaugg



I'M BACK!!! Ready to run S2S again. This event was a highlight of my summer and am ready to tackle it again. I love being active, and have participated in all sorts of events from triathlons and a marathon on down to 5K's. Though I love training and being active, my first priority is my family. I am a wife and mother of 3, and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. They are my biggest supporters and without them, none of my activities would be possible. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my kids but have found that keeping up with them keeps me busier than when I was employed full time. Through all my trainings I have learned so much about myself and some valuable lessons. one I chose to live by is to "enjoy the journey" (whatever journey that might be). Sometimes things get hard but if you really look you can find good in any situation. That being said....let's get on with training and "enjoy the journey!

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention you are a daughter of the greatest mom in the world, right? Keep running and happy trails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet because there is Nothing I find more joy in then prying off sweaty, stinky, wet race clothes where even your shoes run from you. ;) It's been an adventure and I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. Thanks for taking on the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not my daughter! That's my sister but thank you for the "greatest mom in the world" compliment anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then!!! I was thinking Jan wrote her bio, not you, so I thought I was talking to her. You both are great moms and terrific daughters.

    ReplyDelete