Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reminiscing



I'm not usually a sentimental girl, in fact most people consider me a little distant and cool. However, as I began thinking about the race this year I couldn't help but feel a little sad over the fact that two of last years team members will not be running with us this year. Both of these wonderful women have other obligations that are far more important than a race. PJ is getting married, and Sarah has the unique opportunity to participate in a trek for youth that is done through our church. I think I can speak for the rest of the team when I say they will be greatly missed out there on the open roads, but they will most definitely be with us in spirit when we run this year. Sarah and PJ we love you, and you will always be a shiny sister! PJ good luck with all the wedding plans, and Sarah good luck with your training for the marathon. Go get em girls!! Keep checking in to see who will be running for these girls this year.

2 comments: