Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Monday, July 5, 2010

If You Loose It, She Will Come!

Ok, I may have not found any shiny pennies this morning, but I did happen to find a digital camera, a cell phone, a Sharpie marker, and a Community Bank pen. Not bad for a morning run. The phone and the camera will be turned in to the Pendleton PD, so you can claim them there. My dream is that some day I will find a random, unidentifiable large some of money. I thought my ship had come in when I stopped to use the bathroom at McKay park (hard to run on a 4th of July packed belly, if you know what I mean), and there in the bathroom stall, is a black case that I am sure is filled with money! Nope, it's a pink camera. Oh well, not this time. I guess will just have to keep trying.

3 comments:

  1. We could have made a haul on cans too if the other two couples hadn't beaten us to the collecting. Four items for a 4 mile run...not too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I know, pop cans GALORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to change your pen name from Jai to scrounge.

    ReplyDelete