Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks and Waterworks???

I know this has nothing to do with running...well people were running, but its not about training, but I just had to share it. Last night my family and I were at McKay Park waiting for the fireworks to start. All of a sudden people starting yelling so we looked up thinking the fireworks were starting. Nothing! Then we realized a BIG stream of water was headed straight for us! People were running and screaming and my hubby was yelling " move, go go go!" I don't think I have moved that fast in a long time and I was carrying a kid! Theres my speed work for the week. haha! The sprinklers had come on and cleared the park in no time. Then more screams came but it was the fireworks. The waterworks lasted almost as long as the fireworks. It was a good time though even if we did get a little wet!

1 comment:

  1. Read about it in the paper -- Kick in the Pants section. Sprinklers always add fun, right?! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete