Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am on a ROLL!

Well this afternoon I got a call from Cindy at Mid-Columbia Bus Co. in Hermistion (my hubby's work) and they are donating $100.00 to Shiny Penny Syndrome! I was so excited! Second donation this week! So I am on a roll collecting money, not actually rolling down the road, but who knows Saturday I may be rolling myself back into town! haha! Anyways, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to Cindy and Mid Columbia Bus... and to my wonderful hubby, Brian, for asking them to help us out! Let make them proud ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Go Mid Col Bus Co,! Way to go Brian and Stephanie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Mid-Columbia bus company. We'll do our best to make you proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROLL ON STEPHANIE! That was really nice of MidCo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Stephanie, and thanks so much Mid-Columbia Bus Co.!

    ReplyDelete