Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good run this morning!

Just wanted to tell all you ladies who were out there this morning....GREAT JOB! Shelli, thanks for making me be tough. Sarah, you really are a "touch cookie". It has always been your persistence that has been so impressive. Not letting your injury keep you down, getting out there and doing the research and finding the gear that allows you to keep going. Jaime...way to run a 5 minute mile...you are IMPRESSIVE:) and way to push Stephanie along (and way to hang with her Stephanie)! Mom, you are an inspiration to all who know you and it is because of you that I am on the road. Fawn, good job getting out there and doing what your body will allow! Thanks to all who were out there this morning...youguys are great! Go shiny pennies (although this morning was a dull dime morning:)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, it was a good run this morning. The icing on the cake was getting to run into President Wood who's life is an inspiration to all. I am thankful to be associated with such great women. You go girls!
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I beg to differ. Shiny Penny Syndrome is 3 pop cans, and 15 cents richer! And yes, Sarah is one "touch cookies". Can't touch this da na na na! That's right, I am queen of geek, and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good run! I was telling Jaime that while we were running that Sarah and Linda are my heroes! You are amazing for coming back so strong Sarah... and Linda just gets it done! Thanks to Jaime, Jan, and Linda for getting me running and encouraging me every step of the way! Good Job Ladies! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete