Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I couldn't believe it!

I went dirtbike riding with my family today and you are never going to guess what I found! There deep in the woods...or at least in the mountains... was a PENNY! I was so excited that I found a penny and of all places, in the mountains... I hope this counts as road money since it was in the weeds. Well just thought I'd let you all know that I found us some more money and that I was super excited.... I have the penny fever and my hubby thinks that I am crazy, but at least I know I am not alone with all you ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Stephanie! Of course that counts as road money. Anything found is "road" money, isn't it?
    Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A penny in the mountain, it had to God sent!

    ReplyDelete