Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thanks Pendleton


As I shoved my bruised toes back into my running shoes this morning at 6:00 I kept thinking, "I really don't have to do this, training and the race are over. I should just go back to bed." But needless to say I got up anyway and headed out. I am glad I did, look at the change I picked up today, it made it all worth while. I think the donation we make to the memorial bike charity may be the smallest donation in history but I bet there is more hours and sweat behind it than any other donation ever given. It would be interesting to count the number of hours and miles that go into it. Thanks Pendleton for the 41 cents you left laying around, it made my day. :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I found 11 cents and a golf ball on today's 6 mile salmon race! Yes that's right that would be 3 golf balls this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I am glad I wasn't there, you might have tried to throw that one at me too ;) Too bad you don't find dollar bills like you find golf balls we'd be rich. How was the run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found 66 cents during my past 2 runs. It's a sign...the road money was out where it would do some good!! Nice job and here is to more road $!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some of those capris, where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what capris? The camo ones? The money is smiling on us this year!

    ReplyDelete