Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A bit o' dirt on Chris

Hello. I am Chris Isaacson. I am excited to run S2S for the second year with SPS. I was a back-up runner last year and was used because Fawn got hurt. My daughter Sarah was on the team so I was happy to take the #4 spot on the team. I have been a runner throughout my life. I ran track at Mac-Hi but was a sprinter. I had been watching Sarah run and was intrigued by the races and started to train for my first 5k in November of 2009 at the age of 58. I am now 60 years old and am using my training for S2S to train for my first marathon - the Top of Utah marathon in September. I am enjoying the challenge and seeing how far I can push myself.
I am the proud mother of 5 children, grandmother of 18 and wife. I love to spend time with my kids and grandkids and to take trips just about anywhere.

3 comments:

  1. So glad we didn't scare you away last year Chris! You have proved to be great asset to the team and we are so excited to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Chris! So glad you are coming again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your strength and determination! I'm so glad you're giving it another go with the SPS. The world needs more tough runners like you!

    ReplyDelete