Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Answer Is?

The answer is.... A hacked of runner and a new key ring!

The question was... What do you get when you combine new (never tried them before) easy laces, and no place to put your key?


I am an avid user of shoe pockets. I love them, and they are super handy. I actually have two of them, but today I was running in a new pair of shoes, with a new pair of laces, and I didn't have my valet key (it's usually in my shoe pocket). So I had this big ol' honkin key that wouldn't fit in my running pants pocket. Like a genius I figured I'd just tie it to my shoe. That was a mistake. Not only are these laces good for keeping your shoes on snug, they are great for staying knotted too. When we were done I couldn't get my stupid key off my shoes. After several minutes trying in the parking lot, I got into my car to try again. Ya, didn't work, so I had to take my shoe off so I could start my car and drive home. Thankfully after a screw driver and some pliers I got my dang key off. Lesson learned from all this is don't put ANYTHING on your easy laces unless you don't want it to come off!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Well that just topped off your good run huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is did you tear up the new shoe laces I gave you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, that's why I used the pliers and screwdriver because I didn't want to cut them! They are just fine.

    ReplyDelete