Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Friends On & Off The Road


This morning as we headed out on our run we got about 2 blocks from the hospital and I kept hearing some lunatic yelling. Normally we just ignore these people but we decided to turn around and see if we needed to deal with this person. Boy are we glad we did, it was Kelley! Oops sorry we left ya Kel, but glad you caught up, even if you did give us what for. So as we continued on our run I was reminded of why we do this together. Each of us are at different levels, and we all take turns having a crappy run, but being together makes it more bearable. So here's to you girls for being willing to run so early, for making me accountable, and for making it more bearable.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I wasn't yelling that loud! Thanks for running with me even though
    I yelled at ya for not waiting!! Hehe!
    Good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yelling or no yelling you ate still a crazy woman, but that's why we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said "turn sideways, it makes you look skinnier?" Big fibbers, next time I'm standing by the van....that'll make me feel skinny?! ;) Sorry Kelley that I didn't hear, the lunatic, I mean you yelling.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelli, you make me laugh! You make running together so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed with BG...you make running fun! Never a dull moment when you're around:). And just for the record....it's a "slight" turn that does the trick:)

    ReplyDelete