Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Words of Wisdom

Well just thought that I would share a few things I learned on my 4.5 mile run tonight... these are mainly for late evening runners and those who love Indian Tacos!
For the evening runners I just have two words " Mosquito Repellent!"
And for those who love Indian Tacos... No matter how good they look or how many times one calls your name DO NOT eat one before a run for two very important reasons:
#1 They do not taste as good coming back up as they did going down... and
#2 Well lets just say it has to do with #2 (enough said)!!
Just thought you ladies would like to hear how my run went... after things settled down or out or something... the last mile and a half wasn't too bad. So just be careful what you eat too close to a run.

What a good fundraiser though! Thanks to all who came to support us and to Ruth for making the AMAZING tacos that I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom Stephanie. I learned that lesson the hard way too. Eating the wrong thing before a run makes for a very miserable run.
    Way to keep going under adverse circumstances.
    Happy Trails!
    BG

    ReplyDelete