Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thanks for the support....

Thanks to all those that did show up to our Frybread/Indian Taco fundraiser... I was worried that it wasn't going to be a success with all the last minute feedback I was getting minutes before the first bread was served!

I am very thankful for my moms willingness to help out.... she is such a great woman! I was satisfied with the turnout we did receive and the random donations some friends made! If is wasnt for prior engagements some people had... who knows what would have happened... Haha

Thanks to the Shiney Pennys that helped... you may have a future in the frybread business!

Funny to think I actually thought there wasnt enough people to make an impact.... guess the smoke hindered my view!

4 comments:

  1. The Spencers Rock! We truly could not have done it without you, your mom, and Kelley. You guys are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! THANK YOU SPENCERS! What a great fundraiser!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but you guys are awesome and this was the best fundraiser we've had. Thanks for all your help and good food! You truly are SUPER SPENCERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to add my thank you to the Spencer family for all the time, effort and talents they gave for our fundraiser. You guys are terrific! This would have been impossible with out you and the wonderful citizens of our community that came and supported us. How lucky we are to live in such a great place surrounded by such good people. I agree, this was the best fundraiser we did!

    ReplyDelete