Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Monday, July 26, 2010

WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!

YEA!!!! WE DID IT!! Have I said that enough?! We did it!!! I didn't find any road money this morning on that 'kill me now run' but today at work I had to walk from the courthouse to DCS and on my way there I noticed a penny in the road so I bent down (in my little sundress) to pick it up and then I noticed another one and another one.....I had picked up 7 pennies in the road before I noticed two guys exchanging a joint and decided that I should maybe move along. However, it's road money. I wasn't in flip flops but I was in slip on sandals........just for you Carolyn! 8)

2 comments:

  1. HOW DID YOU GET THROUGH YOU DAY YESTERDAY? I WAS SO TIRED, I WAS PRETTY WORTHLESS. NICE LONG NAP AT LUNCH TIME. I REALLY DID WORRY/WONDER ABOUT ALL OF YOU SHINY PENNIES THAT HAD TO GO WORK A FULL DAY. YOU GUYS ARE TOUGH AS NAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did fine at work and even enjoyed clogging after work.......however, I couldn't sleep last night so today was the HARD day!! I don't regret a minute of it though and am thankful for the opportunity to run with great people and to see how hard I can push myself and how great it can feel!! Thanks SPS!!!

    ReplyDelete