Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mark it off the list ladies!!! Your hardest training run is offically OVER!!!

For the love of running, or rather training some of the SPS group ran a rough 12 miles this morning. The temperture gauge said 71 but it felt like 85 out there. Way to go ladies!!! You are all nothing short of amazing! Thanks for letting me borrow your bike Steph, I enjoyed meeting up with all of you along the way and taking some pictures for our blog. GO SPS!!! Only 2 1/2 weeks to go.

    
 Even though I am unable to run with you guys right now, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for letting me stay involved!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Fawnie! Thanks SO much for getting out there and helping us. We miss you and are grateful for your willingness to stick with us. Great job Shiny Pennies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I want a redo on the picture (NOT the run). Everyone looks great but what's with my stride. I look like I'm walking and that's just the tip of the iceberg in the compliant dept! Thanks Fawn for getting out there so early and supporting us doing something you once were doing with us. That's extremely hard and you actions this morning spoke volumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one I took of you, Jan, and Sarah at the RAC I think you will like better. I am putting that one on the slideshow. Just be thankful that I didn't use the close-up shots. Who looks photo-fabulous when running anyway? Especially at 5:30am, 71 degrees, and 12 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are forever memories and as the pain passes, they will be fond :) Thank you Fawn for coming out to be with us and for the fun pictures. I love running and running with such good people makes it even better. GO SPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the mountains in the background. Just goes to show what a beautiful place we live! Many thanks to Fawn for getting out there and taking the pictures. Great job ladies! We missed Stacey and would have loved to have Chris along but understand schedule conflicts! Look forward to all being together in Spokane. Shelli, I have a cute picture of you, I just need to try and remember how to post it! Again...GREAT JOB everyone. Look out S2S here comes SPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fawn thanks for hurtin your booty for us!!! good pics! I love/hate long runs! i had a good time on the twelve miler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha....it's still a little sore. It was totally worth it, although I would have rather been running with you guys.

    ReplyDelete