Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Run and Good News

Well good news for me anyways! I was pretty sure I lost a toe nail on our 10 mile run today. They were hurting pretty bad and I was dreading taking off my shoes, but GOOD NEWS... they are all attached! A couple toes are bruised and pretty sore, but all toenails intact. Well good job ladies on that hard 10 miles... and it was uphill BOTH ways! Sarah I am plotting my revenge for picking that route! haha. Just kidding, it was a good training run. Again, GOOD JOB LADIES. Now lets get rested so we can do 12!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to say Stephanie but if you have bruised toe nails, your nail will fall off eventually. It takes a while for them to fall off. The new one has to grow back in about 1/2 way before the old one falls off. I am the queen of lost toe nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that was just what I was thinking, bruised usually equates to a goner!! They are so ugly when they are coming off too. It was a good run today, very hard but great for those of us who will have to run in the heat. By the time we were done it was like 76 degrees. That is flipping warm for me! Great job to all of you.

    ReplyDelete