Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Runner By Day, Oinker By Night

Well, as most of you are aware, Eclipse is coming out tonight at midnight. Getting up at 4:30 in the morning to run makes it difficult to stay up late. So, Red Bull and candy to the rescue! Missing from my picture is my my lays chips that I usually get, but when I went to Albertson's this morning, I couldn't get down the chip isle. They had it all blocked off. Never fear, there is still Safeway and Walmart. Of course I will also have to get some popcorn at the movies. This is all after our late night rendezvous to Denny's for a pre movie treat! Good thing I don't have to get up and run in the morning, it's going to take a while to come down off my sugar high! Anyone want to sit by me???

6 comments:

  1. I'll take the seat right next to you...will you save it for me:)???? You are too funny! I haven't gotton my treats yet, suppose I should get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sit next to you again... but it might be hazardous to my health. Maybe I will just sit by you to inhale all the sugar fumes and get the sugar high that way! If I ate all the goodies I would be so sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I don't think you have enough CHOCOLATE!! I'm glad to hear you're going back for the Lays chips! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete