Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ok, I did not run the big 8 miles, but I did get my 60min run in. I started out with the thought of running out 30min and running back, but when I got to Main St. I thought, I don't want to run back so I decided to make a loop and head up Main Street hill to 3rd St. Extension. Main St. hill was a little steeper than I had recalled, but I headed up anyway. I did have to walk for a minute though in order to catch my breath before 3rd St. Ext. Made it up to Red Lion and coasted home. It was a good run on a nice sunny evening, my running partner Jenny was still ready to play for awhile when we got home, I was ready to sit! Anyway, one more run down, two months to go-

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a good climb up Main Street, way to go! Don't you just love the nice sunny weather. Far nicer to run in then the wind.
    How'd you do going down the back hill? That hill is really steep too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Carolyn! I saw you at the top of Main with Jenny, I would have given you a YAHOO! if I had my window down. Well I actually was giving you a YAHOO through the window. I was headed to Grecian to get my run in. I live off of Isaac and I drive down to the Chamber and run from there as I hate going up Main, great job, especially in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Carolyn! Keep up the AWESOME running! We only have 2 short months left.

    ReplyDelete