Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures!




So, if you take a real close look at the bottles, you will notice that they are all covered in black "stuff". Today in Forensics class we learned how to take prints of the living and dead, and how to lift prints from objects using the regular and magnetic finger print dusting powder. We were all assigned to bring a few bottles and cans from home to practice on. Well, as I went to leave class, I began noticing everyone tossing their dirty bottles and cans into the garbage! Of course, in my mind I am seeing $$$$$$$$. I can't let this happen, so I turn around and go dig all the dirty bottles and cans out. I came home with 3 grocery shopping bags full of dusty bottles and cans. So, whoever turns these bad boys in had better wear gloves, or your hands will be black!!

4 comments:

  1. Her nick name is SCROUNGE! Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I had fun. This stuff is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! What way to go on getting us some more money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds cool, I wanna know how to do it. Did your bottles have "dead" finger prints all over them?

    ReplyDelete