Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A well needed run!

I had a very good run yesterday after a very long night. I even found a penny on my well used route! Thanks to my Husband who stayed home from work to help with Karter. I got a goo run in and a nap! We had to take Karter in to the E.R. at 12:30am and didn't get home until 4:40. He started coughing like a croupe cough and couldn't stop and wasn't breathing right so they gave him a steriod shot and used a nebulizer and watched him for a few hours! He's good now just tired and has a cold!

Good job on the bottle drive! Sorting all those gross beer cans payed off! Anyone needs any help turning more in let me know I can help!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the pit stop you had to take....I hope Karter starts to feel better soon! Glad you had a good run....(sadly) we all know we run better when we have pent up emotions! I hope you have more good runs with less pent up emotions behind them!! Good job Kelley!!

    ReplyDelete