Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sure glad that we are not made of sugar!

My mom and I waited for the major wind/rain storm to pass and then hit the road. Then, about 15 minutes into it another down pour. We still had about 15 more minutes to get back to my house. And like my mom said "good thing we aren't made of sugar, otherwise we would have melted" LOL!! I had a blast running in the pouring rain, my mom not so much. You wouldn't believe how many people looked at us like we had lost our minds.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Party Jo, don't you just LOVE running in the rain! Your mom will learn to love it, she just needs to get more exposure to this wonderful treat in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running in the rain is the best, except when it's super cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. running in the rain cancels out the sweat...Good job on running and I'm glad you aren't made of sugar so you survived to write about it...:)

    ReplyDelete