Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A visit to the Dr.

So I went to the foot Dr. this morning (have been experiencing problems again and decided I should try to get it under conrtol before we head into the thick of training). He talked about some syndrome that I don't understand (imagine that...I'm not a Dr) in my right foot and I ended up with an injection...OUCH. In my left foot I have bursitis and after recieving the injection in the right foot I chickened out and didn't do the left (one good cry was enough for today) So they taped my left foot and put me on medication again and I have to ice in hopes it will get rid of the bursitis. Go back in two weeks to see if that works, if not it will mean an injection in the left foot. Next time I won't take Elsie with me. Nothing like a 4 year old saying "mom, your foots bleeding!" Supposed to leave the tape on for 3 days so I'll be doing my swimming tomorrow with plastic bags taped around my ankle...nice! Fingers crossed that the taping, ice, and medication work! Had a great run this morning, thanks for being there Shelli!

3 comments:

  1. Alright Shelli. For some reason it won't let me post a comment after yours, what's up with that? How are your knees feeling after the run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't let me post after Shelli's either... I wanted to be there to run this morning, but that stupid dismiss button on the alarm clock got me again. I hit it and closed my eyes... next thing I knew it was 5:30 am.... sorry I missed the run but I will be there on Thurday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the plastic bag swimming. Hee..hee..photo op? Way to stay tough! I hope your feet feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete