Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good New Ladies!!

Two good things have happened to me this morning. First I went up to the college early this morning and I found a penny. It was a dull, mud covered penny, but being the shiny penny I am, I stopped and picked it up! I, however, did not clean it. Second good news is that I just got the first phone call for cans to be picked up! Four bags of them are being donated to us thanks to Bob (not sure if he wants his full name on here). But thank you Bob! Hopefully more calls will come!

2 comments:

  1. OK, then you have redeemed yourself for missing the run this morning, money talks :)
    Way cool on the bottles/cans. Are you running with us Thursday? We missed you this morning.

    ReplyDelete