Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, May 30, 2010

First Solo Run

Well, I had to log some more miles this week so I was forced to do a solo run tonight. It was a rough and lonely 4 miles but I did it. I wanted to give up a few times, but thanks to Justin Timberlake, Slipknot, and Kesha I kept on running. I was hoping for rain as I forgot to put on chapstick and pop in a piece of gum, I was running a little dry to say the least, but I pushed through and even ended with a reasonable pace. Oh, and I found a penny by the round-up grounds. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Fawn! I think it is funny that we keep finding so many pennies EVERY WHERE! Do you think someone is planting them for us? You have to dig a little deeper to finish a run when you are by yourself, don't you! There is no one to encourage and inspire. Just you and the road. I have learned a lot more about what I am made of on the solo runs.
    Keep up the good work and happy trails.

    ReplyDelete