Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Friday, May 28, 2010

6 miles down and 2 pennies richer!

Today was the first time I have ever run over over 5 miles (and I only did that once). It was a good cool morning and we beat the rain. I felt so good that I could have kept going, but was glad to be done. I gained a new confidence in my running abilities and am ready for some more miles. I know that I can do it and that feels great. It also helps that Jaime and I found 2 pennies. Well she found them, but I had to bend down to get them for her! haha! Fawn also joined us at the hospital and finished with us. Glad to see her back!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Stephanie on your longest run ever. It only gets longer and better from here on out. Distance running is whole different animal. Distance is my preference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been too tired to stop and pick up the penny that was right in the park entrance:) Poor me...had to unclip from my bike to get off and get the lonely lost penny:) Great job on the 6, how are you feeling today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt great after the 6 miles, I could have kept going... Jaime and I left that one for you! We saw it we just wanted to make sure you found something too! Haha! I actually feel great!

    ReplyDelete