Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Friday, May 14, 2010

Does tough come with a brain too?

My schedule is so screwed up with not running lately that silly me got up to go to Group Power this morning at 5am and wondered why no one was there. Apparently, Friday Group Power isn't until 8:30, and you would think I would know this having gone to it on a regular basis for the last 5 months. So, I headed home, wrote this post, and grabbed my ipod and now I'm headed back to the gym to workout anyway. Have an awesome Friday ladies!!! Hope you had a good giggle out of this, because I certainly did.

3 comments:

  1. OOPS! Gotta love it when you do things like that. How was your workout? How's your leg feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Fawn! What did you do for a work out? Did you make contact with Dustin yet? He told me yesterday that you two were playing phone tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Dustin and I are playing phone tag. I think its 3-2 now. I let him know what hours I am available and we are going to set up the appt. that way.

    ReplyDelete