Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sneak Peak


This is just a sneak peak at some of the fun pictures we took on the relay. I am working on compiling them and will post more later. This one is of Kelley on her first leg, and she was participating in one of the contests, brightest outfit. We don't know the outcome of the contests yet but we'll keep you posted. In total we participated in 7 different contest against approximately 80 other teams.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pic! That girl looks good! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had to run fast to get away from the hecklers. Run Kelley, run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you all talking about? Kelley's always dressed that way!? She raised the bar for all of us however, Jan's the only one to have taken the challenge! ;) You looked good Kelley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is the best picture I have ever seen of Kelley. :) If you don't win the brightest contest, I'll be shocked and amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO think she needed to wear my shoes. When I was running the time trial, the girls said the only thing they could see was the shoes:) SO disappointed she didn't place in the contest...what does a girl have to do????

    ReplyDelete