Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GO!!! SHINY PENNIES!!! GO!!!

Congratulations Ladies!!! You have all worked so hard getting where you are today, you don't know how proud you all make me feel to have been a part of such a wonderful group of ladies/runners. I am anxious and excited for the successes and fun you guys will experience this year. I am truly sad that I have not been able to be a part of the group this year but I have just as much enthusiasm in my heart and soul for all of you, as though I was going to be there myself.

Those of you that I had the pleasure of yelling "Go Shiny Pennies!" at 6 in the morning, Thank You! those days were always better for having your inspiration and smiles so early in the morning.

Jamie and Steph I will be with you in spirit Friday night into Saturday, that was the best bike ride I have ever had.

I have a feeling you ladies are going to smoke your times from last year! Go run your hearts out and don't forget to have fun. Well, I know you guys won't forget the fun part!!! I will be thinking of all of you Thursday-Friday and wondering how it's going, so please post a little something if you can. Try to get some sleep along the way as well.


GO!!! SHINY PENNIES!!! GO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Fawnee!!! Thanks so much, we will miss you too. Did you hear the latest? They changed the rules this year and we are not allowed to have a bike rider with us on legs 21 to the end. I guess that means we are running in the dark by ourselves. It says we can have a pacer/runner go with us so it looks like we will all be picking up a little extra mileage. Who knows, maybe one day you'll be out there running with us again. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Fawn, you're so sweet! Wish you could join us this year. Had fun hanging in CDA park with you last year. Are you sure you don't want to go as a stowaway, we've got bigger vans this year:). We'll be sure t take lots of pictures to share. Thanks for yor support!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fawn! You'll be missed! Thank you for the shout outs and the belief you have in us. If you feel a moment of sadness, just remember you won't be peeling anything off just to go out and do it all again. ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete