Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sam Schram














I thought I'd take a moment to introduce Sam Schram. Sam is a welcome addition to the team. Coming in as an alternate runner for our team I honestly think she has the toughest job out there. It would be difficult to train not knowing for sure if you will be running, and then which leg you could potentially be running. As an alternate runner you have to be prepared to tackle any leg of the race. Up hill, down hill, hot, cold, flat, night, etc. I know I can speak for my fellow runners when I say how impressed we are with her tenacity and quiet strength. She is an example to all of us and we are excited to see what she can do. Today she found her first shiny penny, so she is officially one of the Shiny Penny's!

4 comments:

  1. Okay I already commented on here but it's not here! Weird! Anyway ihave enjoyed running with you Sam and we many more miles to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, you are awesome!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am back on line and can comment again!
    We are so glad to have you on the team Sam. You are inspiration to me! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam....remember two words.....VAN 2!!! ;) It's been fun to have you on the runs! What an awesome runner!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete