Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We Did It!!!




Well we did it, we finished the relay! What a cool experience to be able to work as a team to cover the distance that we did. We got up at 3:15 Friday morning and it was off to the races. I am not sure I have ever been as tired as I was last night, but it was worth it. We spent all of Friday, and until early afternoon Saturday, on the run. I don't think any of us got much, if any, sleep on that run. You are so filled with adrenaline, and there is so much commotion at the exchange points it very hard to sleep. I can't speak for everyone, but I think it was a great experience. I think all of us had our ups and downs but overall it was great! The pictures I have posted are of our team race number, which was obviously 11, the race shirt, and the finishers medal. I promise there will be more pics to follow soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures Scrounge! It was an experience of a life time. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the pictures. I hope everyone got a good nights sleep last night.
    Way to go team, you were great. It will be fun to get together and share all the experiences again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Glad y'all made it home alive!!

    ReplyDelete