Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some more Relay Fun!





The first picture is Sarah handing off to Kelley...The second picture is of Kelley and her twin (in the Brightest Running Outfit contest). I believe her name is Megan and she was on the Princess This! team... Aren't they bright and cute? And the 3rd picture was actually leg # 3... This was Linda's loooooooooooong HiLy leg, but she is amazing and rocked it!! Way to go ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, I am starved for Shiny Penny stuff. We need to see some pictures of van 2 too. Do you have some and if so pretty please, will you post, post, post. I think Lance took a picture of us crossing the finish line all together. I'm sorry, I didn't even bring a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fawn has all the pictures. I only had a couple from our van! I will ask her for them though so I can post them... she is a busy working woman now!

    ReplyDelete