Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missing everyone!

I went for a 6 miler yesterday morning out Mission Hwy and running is a lot more fun with your friends. It helped a little that I found a penny in front of Hal's hamburgers on my way back in:) I have missed staying caught up on everyone's lives and the chit chat. I am sure hoping we can find a time to get together to eat and share stories of the relay. When everyone is back and school has started, lets give it another try. Long live SHINY PENNY!

2 comments:

  1. Go Granny! I need to get my miles back up too. Five about killed me the other day. I blame it on not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I ran only 3 yesterday and thought I might die for the first 2 miles! I got in the groove just in time to be done!

    ReplyDelete