Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Eleven

Yesterday was a blessed money day. I found a penny, then a dollar, and then a dime. All were equally beat up, and begging to be picked up. I LOVE it when I find paper money, it makes up for all the runs I didn't find any. Oh ya, I forgot to tell you, when we ran the 8 on Saturday, I didn't find one red cent. However, when Ashtyn and I stopped in Biggs at Pilot on our way to Portland, I found a super shiny penny in the parking lot. I knew then, that it was meant to be.

4 comments:

  1. The best kind of money is road money! I love how it's all beat up! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love running with you Jaime. You are like a hawk when it comes to looking for money and are so excited when we find something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dropped a dollar on the road has anybody seen it?

    ReplyDelete