Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Found a Dime!!

I was so bummed when I didn't find any road money this morning, and then, just like a miracle, on my way to do g-ma's meds I see two pop cans pleading to be plucked from the road. So, I told myself on my way home I would pick them up. Well, my short term memory is just that, and I forgot to pick them up, so I had to drive around the block. On my way around the block my OCD kicked in, and I saw two beer cans sitting in someones driveway on their BBQ, I almost stopped to get those too, and then realized, that they are not fair game, what am I thinking. So I drove home with Pepsi and Mtn. Dew by my side, and the beer cans still sitting on their owners BBQ.

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Way to walk away and resist the urge. But great job all the same. I need to get my eyes working so I can find some money now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you didn't steal those beer cans Jaime. Don't do it, it's not worth it!!!!!
    There was-even if it wasn't you-26 cents found this morning on our run. You are just going to have to beat everyone else to the find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was .27 this morning, one quarter and 2 pennies (and YES SHELLI, yours was better than mine:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. And why didn't you knock on their door and ask for the beer cans? That's how I got my kids' playhouse by going to some unknown, scary, backwoods door and asking if I could remove it from their trash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you give the cans a bath like you did the bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, no bath for these babies. They came to me sparkling clean, just as they look in the picture. Like I said, it was a pop can miracle!

    ReplyDelete