Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great run with my husband

I was going to bed last night and told my husband I was going to get up to run and he asked if I would forgo a run with my friends and go on a run with him (he is my best friend after all). Absolutely! I got another hour sleep and some one-on-one with him! We ran 5 miles and as an added bonus Rocky donated another $1 to the cause. Looking forward to a run with my friends on Saturday!
p.s. No leg pain for the past few days. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed!!!!!

I LOVE RUNNING TOO!

2 comments:

  1. I think you made the very best choice. I would love to run with my husband. I am so happy to hear that your leg is pain free. It takes all the fun out of running when you have pain. I was running down Emigrant by myself and this car pulls up and a lady hands me a dollar and said Rocky asked her to give me "this shiny penny"
    Rocky rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful morning to me.

    ReplyDelete