Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You ladies are so lucky this blog doesn't have voice activation options because I would be singing at the top of my lungs this morning!! I have bad knees and stress about the training I need to do to get ready for this fun run we're doing so this morning as I set out for a 4 mile run I was concerned about the outcome.....can I make it that far with a run that I'll be happy with, will I be able to walk afterwards....etc. So we started from the hospital out to Mission. By Hal's my breathing sounds horrid. However, as we approached the stop lights at Mission, I was feeling GREAT and more than happy to run back. It was an AWESOME run and I would like to thank Jan for keeping my brain distracted so that my feet could do their thing. I would also like to thank Jaime and Linda for being there without hesitation. I miss all you other ladies and wish there was a time we could all run together. I have come to find that's when we really get to know each other. I wish you all the best of luck with your runs this week and call me if you need a running buddy-I run better with someone beside me!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment