Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shout out!!!

I want to give a shout out to four AMAZING ladies!

JAIME, STEPHANIE, LINDA, AND JAN!

If is was not for the four of you, I would not be a runner. After months of kind harassing you guys finally got me to the gym for Zumba and then Group Power. Then you prodded more, for me to get out on the road and run. Run! Are you freaking CRAZY? A couple weeks later there I was with my new Nike's doing 3 miles up Southgate. So, here we are four months later, 20 pounds lighter, and training for an insane relay. So here is a big "THANK YOU!" for kindly harassing, supporting, and encouraging me into doing something I have always despised and now would feel lost without it.

Thank you to all member of the SPS for coming together to have fun, run, and do this crazy relay together. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better over the next few of months. I am sure; by the end of the relay, we will all probably know more about each other than we want to.

Keep on running,

~Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Fawn, you are about as tough and stong willed as they come! It has been great to watch you grow and progress with your running. You have such determination to better yourself and that's impressive. Not only are you running but you did 5 MILES THIS MORNING and you looked stong when we saw you (and yes, I got a good picture). Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fawn I love watching someone grow to love running and it has been so much fun watching both you and Stephanie get stronger with every run. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to everyone!

    ReplyDelete