Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not to be outdone!!

I came home from work and on the counter was a note; "for Mom shiny penny" and a pile of pennies. I thought it was Braylie's handwriting so I thanked her for it. She just smiled. I asked who left the pennies and Bryson said he did. So after jokingly scolding Braylie she disappeared and reappeared with a bigger pile of pennies........I don't have a finally tally but I "found" lots of pennies!! Go Spratling children!!

2 comments:

  1. That's cute! Tell em to empty those piggy banks and keep the competition going (and while they're at it...get the neighborhood kids in on it too:) HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, what good kids you have. My kids didn't do that for me!!!!!! hint, hint

    ReplyDelete