Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lots of Pennies!

I would like to give a shout out to Tami Forth (I don't know that she follows our blog though?) she gave me a generous donation today at church and apologized for missing the car wash. I also turned in some cans from a previous donation that I had. Fawn, yes, my arms are sore-as are my legs but I'm thinking that was from my Friday workout as they are familiar aches. I was glad to hear I wasn't the only sore one as I truly miss Group Power and thought all you buff ladies that are still going wouldn't be hurting. Good luck with the upcoming week!

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't sore but so very tired. It was a good days work. We have a great team. Everyone worked hard. Shelli, make sure and invite Tammi to our blog so she can see what we are doing for all the support we are recieving. We live in a great community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of Tami. People have been so kind and supportive! If I give you a thank you, will you give it to her next time you see her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Shelli, I didn't make the car wash but I was still sore. My hubby and I hiked to the top of Multnomah Falls and we went Halibut fishing so I got in a good workout and was very sore. I wish it would have been from helping at the car wash, but great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete