Our Team Members

Our Team Members
click on pic to go to relay website

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It has been a good penny day!

Today started off well, when I was walking my dog at 4:45 this morning, I found a penny. Then, when I was running, I found another penny and a dime. I then went to Tri Cities, and found yet another penny! By now I am thinking this day just can't get any better, and then on my way to school, I am stopped at the stop light, getting ready to turn, I look out the window, and there sitting in the turn lane next to me is another dime!! Now you know me, and I can not let this dime stay in the road. This will not be the first time I have stopped traffic to rescue money in distress. So I was that dime's night in shining armour, or at least the damsel in the dirty CRV. So today all in all, my take was 23 cents!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Jaime! I found a dime when I was running/walking this morning. My worst run ever, if it wasn't for the dime I would have rather just stayed in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me! Wish I had your luck. You have the lucky penny gods looking out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped Carley on the way into class to pick up a penny! I was so excited and she just thought I was crazy! Glad you understand me and the excitment over a penny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on you scrounge! Reminds me of the good ol' days when we'd go through the bushes at the Home place or dig through arcade machine coin slots in hopes of finding lost change.
    Keep on scrounging, I found $100 bill one time in Logan at the mall. Turned it into the lost and found and to my amazement nobody ever claimed it so I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I found a nickle yesterday in the medical center parking lot. Drove past it, saw something shiny, backed up, opened the car door and SCORE!

    ReplyDelete